Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya welcomes you to
Sunday 19 July
1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tucked in the hills of southern Poland, surrounded by forests, lies the magical ‘Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya.
A blossoming international, organic farm community of individuals & families dedicated to healing the environment.
The atmosphere is infused with high vibrations from Ayurvedic healing fires that are performed daily. This energy radiates to heal the Earth and all life — plants, animals and humans.
A place where Ecology meets Spirituality
What we offer:
- Ecovillage Tour and story of how it began
- Vegetarian-Vegan Feast prepared by Ecovillage residents (Delicious, Organic & prepared with love)
- Musical Evening – Bring your own favourite instruments if you like!
- Healing Circle with Quartz Crystal Bowls
- Agnihotra – Ayurvedic Fire at Sunset followed by mediation – 8:30 p.m.
We also welcome you to spend time in our beautiful “Mandala Garden” or take a walk in the woods surrounding our Ecovillage.
Suggested Donation: 50 zł
Visit our “Deva Shoppe”
- Handmade unique women’s clothes “Rose Circles” – from 20% off today
- Healing Mandala Prints created by Parvati
- Agnihotra accessories
- Healing Tools and Books
Sales will support development of the Ecovillage
* Possible overnight stay – contact us if interested
Please confirm your participationtion in the Event.
Tel: 501 665 242
Tel: 513 077 459