PLEASE CALL US BEFORE PLANNING TO VISIT.
Welcome To Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya!
PLEASE CALL AHEAD or EMAIL TO ARRANGE A VISIT.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT DROP-IN GUESTS!
If you need Agnihotra supplies visit our online shop:
BENEFITS YOU EXPERIENCE BEING HERE
We also have OPEN DAYS during the year. Check our news or Facebook page for the dates.
PLEASE CALL FIRST TO ARRANGE A VISIT. Please do not just pop in! We are a working farm and need notice so we are able to show you around.
Guests can participate in activities we are offering at that time – Healing circles, Mandala drawing, etc.
PLEASE EMAIL US to book specific dates and reserve accommodation. Accommodation is subject to availability. We will send information about prices, and additional details.
ACTIVITES WE OFFER
- Agnihotra sunrise and sunset, instruction & Mantra class when needed.
- SATSANG (community gathering to share, sing) on Sundays at 12 noon
- 24-hour Yajnya on Full Moon and New Moon
- Mandala Drawing (on request)
- Women’s Healing Circle Thursday evenings
- Homa Therapy and Homa Farming instruction and experience.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Sound & Fire Healing Session with Crystal Bowls and Chakra Yantrams.
- Individual Enneagram Reading
- Kinesiology session
- Herbal consultation
- Vocal coaching
- Homa Psychotherapy introduction
Crystal Dave’s Caravan: Lovely little wood-framed caravan with one bedroom, living room with sofa bed, and fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, toilet. Light & cheerful, with views of the garden, forest and Tatra Mountains on the horizon.
Honeysuckle Hut: Sweet little house by the orchard. One bedroom, living room with two additional beds, kitchen, bathroom with shower, toilet. Outside terrace.
Wild Rose Caravan: Small & cozy. One bedroom with dining/living space. Bathroom & kitchen in adjoining house. Place to stay only during summer.